Too many lawyers struggle to get a "cash flow friendly" stream of high-quality clients. The problem is they don't know the vital elements of effective marketing.
Most solo & small firm lawyers have vague assumptions about how marketing works. This ignorance creates insidious dangers.
For example, when lawyers become too desperate for clients they tend to trust people they shouldn’t trust. People such as greedy consultants, or well-intentioned-but-clueless amateurs (i.e. "marketing morons").
If you've been given bad marketing advice, or if you feel less than 100% certain how to market your practice effectively do NOT spend any more money.
Instead, sign up for this course immediately (at least sign up for the FREE preview version)
What You'll Learn in this Course
This course will help you finally understand the battle-tested principles of effective marketing so that:
1. You'll avoid being taken advantage of (i.e. wasting valuable time and money on tactics that attract lots of low-quality clients who constantly grumble and cause way more trouble than they're worth).
2. You'll learn how to start getting high-quality clients without spending any money (i.e. spend nothing on advertising, websites, or consulting)
3. You'll learn the precise sequence of steps you should take to build out a fully-developed (partially automated) marketing system.
This course is taught by Megan Graham and Ernie Svenson, nationally-recognized specialists who are devoted to helping solo and small firm attorneys get better clients through smart marketing strategies.
Sign Up Today...
And you'll get immediate access to:
- All webinar recordings
- Lessons on how to start getting high-quality clients without spending any money (i.e. spend nothing on advertising, websites, or consulting)
- Lessons to help you understand the precise sequence of steps you should take to build out a fully-developed (partially automated) marketing system.
Who is this program for?
It's perfect for:
- Attorneys who need more quality clients and are uncertain about how to get them in the fastest, most cost-effective way (hint: it's through referral marketing for reasons we'll explain in detail)
- Attorneys who've tried advertising but gotten paltry results, or only temporary results that stopped working after a few months.
- Attorneys who are thinking about having a website, or have one but want to upgrade it.
- Attorneys who are planning to start their own firm soon (you have to have a marketing plan in place BEFORE you start!)
- Anyone who wants to learn proper online marketing (i.e building trust with complete strangers)
- Staff members of a law firm who are responsible for managing a firm's marketing
Ignorance is NOT Bliss!
When it comes to marketing you absolutely MUST understand how to get the kind of clients you most want to work with.
When you don't understand the tried-and-true marketing principles, you'll spend unwisely, get poor results, feel bewildered and frustrated. And be taken advantage of.
When you sign up for this course you'll learn how to spend wisely and how to get the right kind of clients. Which is the sure path to a happy, thriving law practice.
After he did this, fellow lawyers wanted to know how they could do this too, so he showed them.
For over a decade, he's helped hundreds of solo and small firm lawyers—even winning awards for his work. He helps them through his weblog, podcast, speaking, books, online programs, workshops, and conferences.