What Will You Learn at Our 2-Day Bootcamp?
- How to create systems for your practice so that you spend zero time (EVER) explaining things to your staff; instead spend 100% of your time doing things that only someone with a law license can do.
- How to automate repetitive, boring (but necessary) documents. Doesn’t matter if it’s a simple one-page affidavit or a 20 or 30-page contract. Create it in a minute or two with a few clicks.
- How to pull up any document you need in seconds, even on your smartphone, even out of the office, even on a plane at 30,000 feet.
- How to keep your data secure from 95% of the hacking attempts that take down most law firms, and other businesses large and small (You’ll also learn exactly why no one can guarantee you’ll be 100% safe from hackers, even though most “security experts” pretend they can).
- How to create a system that automatically brings you a predictable stream of great clients, that get to know, like and even TRUST you before they even speak to you in person.
- How to find talented assistants (because you can’t automate everything in your practice), and hire them part-time for times when you’re briefly being swamped. Or hire them full-time, after you work with them and discover that they’re indispensable to your practice.
- What you need to know before you commit to buying “practice management software,” which most consultants will never tell you.
- Which cloud-based document services are appropriate for lawyers, and which provide the best options.
- PLUS, we’ll offer hands-on workshops and opportunities for questions of the presenters, speaking of which.
Here's a short preview...
I help solo and small firm lawyers modernize their practices by giving them a strategic blueprint for leveraging technology that explains everything in bite-sized chunks. And I provide ongoing guidance so that they can keep streamlining their practices week-by-week.