The workshop is specifically designed for lawyers who are willing to invest in high-quality guidance that will transform their practices.
There will be no lecturing. No powerpoint presentations. And no CLE credit.
This will be a hands-on, small group workshop.
You will leave the workshop having created a powerful marketing message that will help you earn trust even with the most skeptical, resistant prospects.
This event is definitely not for everyone.
Who is this for?
The Total Transformation Workshop is designed to help:
- Someone starting a new practice, either out of law school or by leaving a firm you don’t operate to start one that you own and operate
- Someone looking to dramatically improve their marketing results, so that you get more high-quality clients and get them in a steady, manageable flow
- Anyone who has struggled to get business, especially folks who are introverted and feel awkward going to networking events
- Anyone who has struggled with online marketing, especially if you’ve been paying a high monthly fee for lead generation services (e.g. Findlaw etc.)
- Anyone who wants to market their services in a dignified, thoughtful way
- Anyone who wants to create a powerful marketing machine that’s an asset that you own forever, eliminating the need to pay monthly fees to aggressive, cheesy marketing services
This event is NOT for public sector lawyers, or anyone not in private practice.
It’s for people who need to drum up their own clients and want to do it as effectively, and inexpensively as possible.
Where will it take place?
The workshop will take place in New Orleans, but not in a drab hotel conference room.
We will hold it in a cozy home in the University area, near my house. In fact, this lovely home is right next to my house.
The intimate setting is perfect for our small group workshop. We will have big tables, comfortable chairs and sofas.
There is a big TV if we need to project our laptop screens.
And of course, there is fast free Internet connectivity.
You will need to book your own hotel or AirBNB accommodations.
If you want to use AirBNB, there are several nice places close by the workshop venue.
And there are two Top 10 restaurants within 2 blocks of the workshop venue, and several more within 1 mile.
Here's a short video from our last workshop.
When is the next workshop?
The next Total Transformation Workshop has been scheduled for Nov 2nd & 3rd in New Orleans.
The program will start at 1 pm on Friday, November 2nd, and conclude at 1 pm on Saturday, November 3rd.
There are only 2 slots still available. So if you want to come sign up as soon as possible.
If you can't attend this time, or if you are unable to register in time to get a slot for this event, don't worry.
Get On the Waiting List
You can apply now to be given priority admission when the next one is scheduled.